Rondene PR services include:
- Album Launch Campaign
- Tour Publicity
- Award Publicity
- Product Launch
- Special Events
- Artist Announcements
- Celebrity Profile
- Media Junkets
Highlights of Rondene PR’s acclaimed work:
- Executed tour publicity campaign for Ricky Martin’s “One Night Only” and “Black & White” World tours. Coordinated advance tour interviews, meet and greets, as well as TV appearances, Photo Shoots, Press conferences, Media check-in, credentials and tickets, monitor media coverage created and distributed press releases.
- Designed an all encompassing media campaign for chart topping group, Los Temerarios for the release of their 28th studio album “Si Tú Te Vas”.
- Coordinated highly public events for client such as Ricky Martin’s Star in the Walk of fame (Hollywood), LARAS Person Of the Year 2006 (New York) in additional to special appearances related to the Ricky Martin Foundation (International).
- Coordinated Latin national and international PR Campaign for Soraya’s memoir “Con Las Cuerdas Rotas” and “Soraya: A Life of Music, A Legacy of Hope”, working alongside with the Susan G. Komen Foundation and management.
- Managed and developed campaign for independent artist Crisantes. Coordinated album launch, securing distribution for the album (US and Mexico), radio airplay, publicity, live performances, promotional tours, national and international media coverage, sponsorships and endorsements.
- Created and executed Grammy campaigns for Ricky Martin, Gian Marco, Jesse & Joy, Natalia Lafourcade, Sin Bandera, Miguel Bosé, Jarabe de Palo, Camila, Kinky, Soraya, JD Natasha and Fey.
Rondene PR Company
Established in 2005, Rondene PR is a boutique public relations firm specializing in developing and executing publicity campaigns, generating artist and corporate identity, and coordinating all aspects of media relations.
Rondene PR is founded and led by Róndine Alcalá, a native of Venezuela who started her career in public relations while working for international artist Luis Miguel in 1998 on his “Amarte Es Un Placer World Tour.” Shortly after, Alcalá continued honing her craft while working as senior publicist for a renowned PR firm in Los Angeles, where she developed and managed campaigns for superstar artists such as: Alejandro Sanz, Shakira, Maná, Robi Draco Rosa, Enrique Iglesias, Ricardo Arjona, Sin Bandera, Alejandro Fernandez, Julieta Venegas, among others.
Since starting her own company, Róndine Alcalá has successfully heralded the careers of international artists such as Ricky Martin, Los Temerarios, Robi Draco Rosa, Soraya, Reik, Camila, Kinky, Gian Marco, Natalia Lafourcade, Jesse & Joy, among others. In addition, Rondene PR has expanded its services to suit the needs of corporate clients including international concert promoter, AEG LIVE and Red Bull. Recently, the firm has even ventured into the world of artist management by signing up and coming singer-songwriter, Crisantes.